In France, magazines are rarely sold with freebies and, when it’s the case, you have to add 2-4 euros to the price of the magazine to have your freebie. In the UK, that’s definitely not the same story: freebies are free. And allow me to discover and try new brands / products…
Yesterday, I couldn’t help but buying all of these magazines:
- August InStyle (£3.90), with a Neal’s Yard Remedies hand cream (worth 10 pounds),
- July Harper’s Bazaar (£4.20), with a Leighton Denny nail polish (worth 11 pounds),
- August Harper’s Bazaar (£4.20), with a L’Occitane eau de toilette (worth 8 pounds),
- August Red (£4), with a Rodial lip balm (worth 19 pounds) and
- August Glamour (£2), with a Clinique Chubby stick (worth 13-14 pounds).
I love reading magazines, so I don’t mind buying five of them for £18.30… especially when you have more than 60 pounds of goodies!
A quick reminder of other goodies that were available months ago: July red was with a Mavala nail polish, July Glamour with a full size Eyeko eyeliner, July InStyle with a REN gift set, July Marie-Claire with a Ciaté nail kit, June Marie-Claire with a Aromatherapy Associate gift set, June InStyle with a Nails Inc nail polish, May InStyle with an Eyeko lash curler,… and I got them all!